Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Snow Sunday Slush Puppy - 24th March

Snow Sunday Slush Puppy - 24th March 11 years 1 month ago #1

• Neil Wallace
Ok, so it looks like the white stuff has done its worst...

I plan to head out for a 'mostly' off road 8 mile run. Suggest meeting at the Cenotaph to leave at 10.00am

The pace will be suitable for most and anywhere between 9-15 mins per mile depending on whether I can figure out a path in the snow. :P

The proposed route is down Pudsey Road - Post Hill (bottom) - Troydale - Roker Lane - Sykes Wood - Cockersdale - Old Lane - (Richard) Whitely Wood - Tong - New Lane - Raikes Lane - Scholebrook Lane - Bankhouse - finish.

C'mon, dig out the fell shoes for a snow slush ski hurrah. Please confirm here or text if you intend to run as if no takers I may alter route/ time.

NtS
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Neil Wallace.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Snow Sunday Slush Puppy - 24th March 11 years 1 month ago #2

• Mark Dixson
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Great run out yesterday Mr Wallace. I particularly enjoyed jumping into the snow drifts on the golf course!

Snow Sunday Slush Puppy - 24th March 11 years 1 month ago #3

• Neil Wallace
No probs Mark - I enjoyed the company of all and 'whooshing' and 'whooping' like kids as we crunched downhill in the snow between the BIG drifts and cornices...

Might get another weekend to do it all over AGAIN! Plus a pub stop this time :woohoo:

NtS
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training Snow Sunday Slush Puppy - 24th March