Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10+ minute miles

10+ minute miles 11 years 3 weeks ago #1

• Rachel Hogg
I was a little disheartened on Thursday that there wasnt a run going out over 10 minute miling?. I went on Arthurs run, whist he was amazing and super supportive I still get that nagging feeling that I am a burden and a regrouping nightmare. I appreciate Im not the fitest at moment after injury/ailments but I am really questioning the support given to slower runners.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

10+ minute miles 11 years 3 weeks ago #2

• Andrew Byrom
There's a meeting on the 15th April of all the LiRF and CiRF coaches and those going through the training (like me) to discuss everything training related, so this will definitely be covered. I did raise this when I met with the committee and we collectively agreed that its important and need to cater for all members not just the faster runners.

10+ minute miles 11 years 3 weeks ago #3

• Jennifer Baldwin
Hi Rachel, really sorry you felt disheartened on Thursday...you should never feel you are a burden to any group, thats what regrouping is all about. We have all been there at one point of your running career!

I did raise this subject up at the AGM that we need to make sure the slower runners/beginners are adequately looked after - hope that this will be taken on board.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training 10+ minute miles