Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #37

• Neil Wallace
All pairs should make their travels to the start of their respective legs - I will do the registering (or possibly delegate to one of the leg 1 pairs).

More details of the race and final arrangements during the week.

For now, can Karen Pickles and Suzie Sharman confirm asap both are ok to compete? Ta.

NtS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #38

• Neil Wallace
((( FINAL UPDATE )))
Really well done to all who've managed to reccie as a pair, a group or even some on their own! And thanks to a few who've late on offered themselves as reserves (I understand all have other commitments but would be REALLY helpful if these offers come forward earlier...). I might decide to run/ support if any other Pacers fancy a trot out on the day.

Race numbersEach team entry needs to print off own race numbers... I will do this and distribute at club this week. Please make arrangements to collect from me. Or I can email and you can print your own? Worst case scenario will be for me to pass all four (means and ladies pairs) to at least one runner for each leg and they will distribute to others at leg start on Saturday. Unless I manage to get access to a laminator the numbers will be paper inserted into plastic file pockets.

Batons Mens team still need offer of a baton... or I will provide one on Saturday at race start. Ladies have Katy's pink wand that needs to be passed to me or Sharon/ Michelle.

Mobile numbers Each pair is expected to carry a mobile telephone and note the following organising contacts:
07914686404 or 07432685528

Also, I need to submit a contact mobile number to race HQ at start for each pair. Could I get mobile number for either of the following:

Steve Boom/ Adam Graves
Michael Dixon/ Tim Ayres

I have numbers for at least one of the others.

I will be at the club Tues and Thurs and at the race start 8.30-9.30. I will try but do not propose to see each leg start so please ensure you are in position, raring to go. Enjoy, you Winter Fools!

NtS

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #39

• Steve Boom
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Just completed recce of leg 2 with Adam/Jenny/Lynne and Michelle - glad I did as it could have been embarrassing! Also forgot how steep 'murder mile' is in places.

My number of 07745 947697 and I'll take my phone if required.

I have a crutch that could be used as a baton which would be mildly amusing!

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #40

• Katy Ralph
Thanks Neil...see you at the cclub tomorrow night.

I have a blue wand too if that's needed! :P

Katy

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #41

• Steve Boom
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Message to leg 2 runners...the path we struggled to find when turning south off of the Millennium Way was the 'trod' we saw straight after stile/gate 5. So rather than run till stile/gate 6 best to pickup this one. It takes you to the plantation stile!

Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec 10 years 4 months ago #42

• Michelle Tenwick
Katy - could I pick up the baton/wand from you tomorrow night? Maybe I could use it to cast a spell that would make me run faster during Dave's speed session ;)

Neil - could you possibly email Adam the race number and he'll print them out for my leg too.

Just in case my mobile number is 07871032871. And if anyone needs a lift/picking up from the later legs, I'm happy to help out. Good luck everyone!
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Other Races Winter fell relay - Sat 14th Dec