Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Preferred Distances for Cross Country Races Survey

Preferred Distances for Cross Country Races Survey 4 years 11 months ago #1

For anyone not on Facebook group

Yorkshire Veterans Athletics Association-Preferred Distances for Cross Country Races Survey 2019. ****Veteran Women F35, F45+ & Veteran M70+ ONLY****
In 2007 a survey was completed regarding the distances that women & M70+ men wanted to run in the YVAA Cross Country Championships. The results showed that out of those that voted 66% of F35-44 runners wanted to retain the 5k distance, 97% of F45+ wanted to retain the 5k distance & 80% of M70+ men wished to retain the 5k.
There has been considerable local & national discussion as to whether women & men should run the same distance.
The committee have decided that only members of the YVAA Clubs that ACTUALLY ran the Cross Country should make the decision.
Can I please ask if you have run the Cross Country previously please let me know your preferred choice of distance 5k or 10k.
I need your name & 5 year age category e.g. F35, F40, F45 etc
You can either comment below or message me, I have a form to complete & return before next Vets race on the 14th April.
I will be at the club next week so you can see me then also.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Judith Marshall. Reason: amended wording of YVAA
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Vets' Races Preferred Distances for Cross Country Races Survey