Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Provisional Results from Roundhay Park

Provisional Results from Roundhay Park 5 years 11 months ago #1

Times & points are yet to be added so I will update once they are finalised

www.yvaa.org/app/download/30541298/18GP2-Roundhay.pdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Provisional Results from Roundhay Park 5 years 11 months ago #2

Times have been added but points are yet to be included, I will update once the points have been added
www.yvaa.org/app/download/30541298/18GP2-Roundhay.pdf

Provisional Results from Roundhay Park 5 years 11 months ago #3

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Missing Runner!

Unfortunately, Kate Smithson is one of the runners missing from the results. I hope she did not have a problem and is still lying on the course. If you are reading Kate, or any of her acquaintances, please let me know what happened to you.

The points for the race have not been allocated yet. The women's points are not a problem, I could have posted them. But the number of men that turned up at Roundhay was in excess of 200 for the first time. So by virtue of the spreadsheet formula, the man in 201st place would receive 0 points, 202nd would receive -1 points and 203rd would receive -2 points. We can't have that of course, so I am waiting for the YVAA committee to give the go ahead to reset the men's maximum to 250 or 300 in which case I will have to re-allocate race 1 points to suit.

Will update the points tables all together as soon as I get the OK.

Pop,
YVAA and PP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy Good, Dave Burdon

Provisional Results from Roundhay Park 5 years 11 months ago #4

I was already injured before starting the race and unfortunately after 20 mins in it became too painful and I'd to pull out. A friend was there supporting so I'd to leave before the end. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon, I was gutted to have to stop so sheepishly disappeared hoping to forget about it with pizza and wine ha ha!

Provisional Results from Roundhay Park 5 years 11 months ago #5

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
OK, thanks for letting me know Kate, hope the injury clears up for the next race. The pizza and wine should help.

You should never be sheepish about dropping out of a race with a legitimate injury.

Cheers
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Vets' Races Provisional Results from Roundhay Park