Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Strawberry Stumble 27 July 2017

Strawberry Stumble 27 July 2017 6 years 8 months ago #1

• Sarah Turner
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 55
Next Thursday 27th July is the monthly club run - the popular Strawberry Stumble. It is a run for all abilities. There are a choice of 3 short routes (none of which exceed 2.25 miles). You choose to do any combination of the routes 2 or 3 times so you can run as far as you feel like running. All routes start and finish near Fulneck School. After you have finished your first route and before commencing your next route there will be a Pimms or soft drink for you. Pimms and strawberries at the end of the run.
Details of the routes - the Fartown Express (road -1.3 miles), the Foxtrot (road and off road mixed approx. 2.2 miles) and the Keeper Lane Crawl (off road approx. 2.25 miles) - will be posted separately. Something for everyone!
You do not wear watches and we ask you to guess what time you think you will complete your chosen run in. The closest to their estimated time wins a prize (it is the same principle as Santa's Sherry Stumble in the winter).
Meet near Fulneck School at 6.40pm for the usual 7.00pm start. Parking is best near Bankhouse. If you do happen to go the Leisure Centre first we will arrange for someone to run around with you but be best if you come to Fulneck.
The social afterwards is at the Bankhouse Inn with chip butties (cost to be confirmed). It would be helpful if you could let us know either here, on the forum or PM me or see me at the club, if you are coming along so we can give an indication to the Bankhouse of the number of chip butties required.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strawberry Stumble 27 July 2017 6 years 8 months ago #2

• Sarah Turner
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 55
THE ROUTES FOR THE STRAWBERRY STUMBLE

Route A KEEPER LANE CRAWL
gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4363410.htmL

Route B THE FOX TROT
gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4363414.html

Route C - THE FARTOWN EXPRESS
gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4363417.html

In order to assist me on the night it would help me if you could decide in advance and post here which combination of routes - minimum of 2 - and your estimated time (don't forget no watches on the night!) e.g. A+B = 37 mins,...

Strawberry Stumble 27 July 2017 6 years 8 months ago #3

• Tim Ayres
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Hi Sarah
I'll go for A + B = 50 minutes and chip butty please.
TimA
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Social Events Strawberry Stumble 27 July 2017