Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 Three Peaks Race

2019 Three Peaks Race 5 years 4 months ago #1

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Copied from FB for anybody that doesn’t use FB:
Right then:
First off congratulations to all those that managed to bag a number for VLM & condolences to those that didn’t.
To those that didn’t, don’t fret as I have another fine opportunity for you all on the same weekend (Saturday 27th April)
Most of you will be aware that we, as a club over the last 2 years have supported the Yorkshire 3 peaks race in marshalling road crossings, finish funnel set up,low level marshal points, high level check points to sweep runners. Hopefully with your help, this year will be no different.
Our very own Fay Walker has stepped up to take control of the first CP after Pen-y-Ghent???? she will be needing support from at least 6 people who she can rely on at this busy CP.
Previous years have seen upwards of 25 members out on the route, hopefully we can better this number next year?
For anybody not sure what this race is about please have a look here www.threepeaksrace.org/history/
At the moment I’m not asking for 100% commitment (that will come later) but a simple yes or no reply would be great.
This is one of the most prestigious off road races races in the UK & as such takes a hell of a lot of organising by volunteers of a like minded nature. Nobody profits from this race other than a donation to the upkeep of the peaks, its all for the love of the great out doors.
Who’s in?
Cheers
Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2019 Three Peaks Race 5 years 3 months ago #2

• Tim Ayres
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Me.
TimA
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Bullock
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races 2019 Three Peaks Race