Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sub 45 min group Training for Tuesday 17th Jan

Sub 45 min group Training for Tuesday 17th Jan 7 years 3 months ago #1

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Training for sub 45 min group Tues 17th is a 10k Tempo run. As its a new year I am going to change it round in that we will use the usual 10k tempo run but will REVERSE the route. I will run as the sweep runner. NB: -There is no regrouping in this session, It's every runner for himself so you need to know the route or keep an eye on those in front of you (or wait for me). The route is Leave Pudsey Leisure Centre and turn left on Church La follow road round in to Chapeltown, Uppermoor, Waterloo Rd, Turn right up and over Owlcotes Rd in to Cemetery Rd, Turn left and head down Richardshaw La to Stanningley Bottom, turn right and follow Town St into Stanningley Rd until you reach traffic lights and Fire Station, turn right on Swinnow La all the way to the traffic lights, turn right up Swinnow Rd into Lowtown then turn left on Kent Rd and follow all way to Valley Rd where you turn right and climb to Littlemoor Rd turn right and follow back into Robin La and the Leisure Centre to finish. Not the easiest of 10k routes but believe it or not the elevation is slightly less this way than the traditional way. As always High Vis is required. NB: I will be using the reverse 10k route this year for each of the fastest 3 training groups as a tempo session so there will be opportunities to see where you are at as follows: -
Sub 45 - January and August
Sub 50 - March and Sept
Sub 55 - May and Nov
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training Sub 45 min group Training for Tuesday 17th Jan