Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am

CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am 10 years 3 months ago #1

All welcome as before dogs children etc setting off from BANKHOUSE car park 10.30am be prepared for some mud so suitable footwear taking in Keeper Lane etc visits to few Pubs on route Greyhound ,Woodcock ,Valley, Spotted Cow and Fox and Grapes if we make it that far no need to do the whole route plenty of places to cut back to the Bankhouse if you have commitments later in the day short stops at Pubs usually quick drink outside with boots on. Come along and enjoy the fresh air and company on a local walk if you do not know the area good chance to get to know off road paths and trails.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy Good, David Owen, Nicky Anness

CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am 10 years 3 months ago #2

• Jenny Cooper
count the coopers in Steve. Has anybody informed Dominic ? if so, please tell him it's a 10am kick off. LOL.

CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am 10 years 3 months ago #3

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Dominic - the only guy who goes on a cup of tea crawl.

Sadly, Trish and I can't make it on that date, but we did want to come. Have a good walk, hope there's a lack of wind and rain on the day!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by John Pop.

CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am 10 years 3 months ago #4

Hi Jenny not sure if Domonic knows I do not have a contact number for him but you are right he usually likes to come along and drink tea I put down to too many heavy sessions anyone who has his contact no please let him know and if are on facebook post it on as I am not a user. Cheers and Happy Christmas.

CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am 10 years 2 months ago #5

• Neil Wallace
Thanks very much to Steve P for organising and company of others... another top festive walk with a few ales thrown in!

NtS
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Social Events CHRITMAS WALK Saturday 28th December 10.30am