Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: cantwell chinese canter

cantwell chinese canter 10 years 7 months ago #1

• James Cantwell
: to all the runners in the club who enjoy good fodder, beer and gossip, and i suppose if we have to, a short run. As mentioned on the p/pacers face book page, this friday, i thought it would be good to meet up at the leisure centre for 19.00 and enjoy a short relay race on the fields, (slower runner matched with a faster runner) and enjoy a mental half hour, then, follows another meet up @ wetherspoons for 20.00-20.30 ish, and that is where the festivities will begin, 150 mt walk, for those who are knackered to the chinese restaurant, (Jade Dragon) where your allowed to stuff yourselves in preparation for more drink and chat back at the boozer. This eve is like a pick and mix, if you dont fancy the full eve, then you can decide what part of it takes your fancy, :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

cantwell chinese canter 10 years 7 months ago #2

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Shame it's not a Cantonese restaurant for a fully alliterate Cantwell's Cantonese Canter!

Alliterate that is, not illiterate!

Sorry but Cant manage it. Enjoy, and don't get too Cantankerous with the chop-sticks!

cantwell chinese canter 10 years 7 months ago #3

• Neil Wallace
Just to be a complete CANT, I too already have a better offer (if that is possible?)... enjoy and order some prawn crackers on me!

NtS
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Social Events cantwell chinese canter