Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: YVAA - Road Relays

YVAA - Road Relays 9 years 10 months ago #1

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Sorry its rather a late call this but do we have any interest? if sufficient interest I will apply to enter teams but needs to be before 14th June.

Details below taken from YVAA site.
Cost £5 each.
Venue: The race takes place in and around Roberts Park, Saltaire. Change-overs will take place along the central promenade in the park. The route is fast and flat and approx. 4.6km (2.9mi) in length on tarmac or hard gravel paths. The route runs anticlockwise, so involves almost entirely left-hand turns.
Registration: Team members’ names will be registered on the day in the Titus Salts School by each team leader. Please allow plenty of time to do this. You will need to bring sufficient safety pins (i.e. 6-8) for each runner’s race number (specific to this event) AND for your age category number. Parking: please park in oval outside school or you may get locked in!
Runners must wear Age Category numbers on the backs of their vests. Not to do so would risk being dropped down the finish order or even disqualification by the race referee.
Teams and approx race distances:
Men over-35 (4 runners x 2.9 miles), over-40 (4 x 2.9 mi), over-50 (3 x 2.9 mi), over-60 (3 x 2.9 mi), over-70 (3 x 2.9 mi).
Ladies over-35 (3 runners x 2.9 miles), over-45 (3 x 2.9 mi), over-55 (3 x 2.9 mi).
Awards: First three teams in each category, except for:
Men over-35 and over-60 (prizes for first two teams); Men over 70 (one team prize only).
Ladies over-45 (first two teams), ladies over-55 (one team only).
Prizes: Fastest individual lap in each of the above team categories (£5.00 voucher).
Entries: As detailed on the form below. (Note: £1.00 per runner goes to the host club as a thank you for putting on the race)
Entries before Saturday, 14th June 2014
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Pop

YVAA - Road Relays 9 years 10 months ago #2

• Mark Smith
Cheers Dave

I would like to run if possible, I don't think you mention the event in on Saturday 21 June, 10.30 start.

Mark

YVAA - Road Relays 9 years 10 months ago #3

Hi Dave
I would be interested in this
William
Lets Run!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Burdon

YVAA - Road Relays 9 years 10 months ago #4

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Many thanks to William and Mark for putting yourselves forward however I am sorry to say I won't be pursuing this on this occasion as we did not get sufficient names to field any teams.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing YVAA - Road Relays