Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temple Newsam women's 10k 1 Oct 2017

Temple Newsam women's 10k 1 Oct 2017 6 years 6 months ago #1

• Joy Good
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 68
Re Temple Newsam women's race 10k this Sunday see email below where they're looking for a 70 min pacer:

Hello Joy,

I hope you and the members of your club are well?

I'm getting in touch with you from Women's Running magazine as we are hoping you may be able to help us. We have our annual Women's Running Race Series Race event returning to Temple Newsam Park on this Sunday- I know it's very soon(!)- and we are hoping you could ask the ladies in your running club if they would like to join us, and our team as our 70 -minute pacer on Sunday 1st October?

Unfortunately, our original 70-minute pacer has had to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances, leaving the position open, so if you know of anyone who may be interested in joining us to pace our 10K race event option on Sunday as our 70- minute pacer, please do let me know- as we would love to hear from them. They can express their interest by emailing me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . All our pacer receive a free place into our race event, a goody bag worth up to £40 and an exclusive Buff for their help!

Thank you for your time and help.
Best regards,
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Johnson-Palmer
Race Event Coordinator
Women's Running Race Series
Wild Bunch Media Ltd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Temple Newsam women's 10k 1 Oct 2017