Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 3 months ago #7

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Just an update, currently we have 37 people interested in running this event so we will (in theory) have more than enough resources, in fact we have a team of reserves at the moment. My intention now is to look into programming some runs over the 6 legs during the coming weeks and open the invite up to anybody (including those who may not have volunteered but just want to see what it is all about). It will be good team training and offer opportunities to learn the route (always good to be familiar with as many of the legs as possible). Watch this space for possible dates, I also may ask various people if they could lead groups especially if they have good knowledge of a particular leg . In the meantime those wanting to run need to be aware of the mandatory FRA regulations for this race and ensure they can provide all the required equipment on the day. This means full body cover, gloves, whistle, compass, map of route etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 1 month ago #8

• Andrew Byrom
Dave - I can no longer take part in this. Race scheduling cock up on my part, entered the Ripon 10 on the same day.

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 2 weeks ago #9

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
Calderdale Way Relay - Hi all good to see some reccies now being organised, if you are doing them this weekend then hope you enjoy. If weather as good as today then should get some great views. I am currently looking to draft the teams over the weekend. I have a long list of names which I shall republish. I know some people are now out through injury so I will look to clarify who is still available first..
Like · Comment

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 1 week ago #10

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
Final call for Calderdale Way Relay, I am about to announce the teams but want to confirm my understanding that the following are either now unavailable or doubtful. Please reply asap: -
Andrew Byrom - Unavailable
Caroline Tobin​ - Injured
Nigel Armitage​ - Doubtful through injury - please give update.
Caroline Clarke​ - Doubtful through injury - please give update.
Richard Gibson​ - Unavailable
Rich Allen​ - Unavailable
Robert Samuels​ - Doubtful through injury please give update.
Steve Boom - Injured.
Daz Burnley​ - Please give update of status, is it your intention to rejoin club.

Many Thanks
Dave

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 1 week ago #11

• Andrew Byrom
Correct for me Dave, doing Ripon 10m.

Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015 9 years 6 days ago #12

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
Calderdale Way Relay. These teams will probably change (they usually do). Firstly apologies for not announcing these last week as I wanted to do but I have been checking on a couple of people's availability and injury situations. The teams may look a little odd in places but due to injuries, current form after injuries etc and availability some people have asked for a reserve position. Michael Dixon you have the honour of running with James Clark, please don't be intimidated by this as James has promised to go easy on you and you cannot deny your improvement on running up hills is starting to get you noticed. If you are a reserve then please remain on standby there is every chance you will be asked to run and as ever you are an important member of the squad, without reserves I couldn't have committed to 2 teams. Lastly I hope I have not forgotten anybody who expressed an interest, I think I have captured everybody who expressed an interest through Fb/forum or verbally. Time to increase the reccies and start checking you have all the required kit.
To the teams : -
A team
Leg 1 - James Cantwell Leigh Hinchliffe
Leg 2 - David Cooper /David Kirk
Leg 3 - Michael Dixon/James Clark
Leg 4 - Karen Pickles Michelle Tenwick
Leg 5 - Daz BurnleyJohn Marshall
Leg 6 - Mark Pawson / Neil Wallace
B team
Leg 1 - Garry Leedham / Tim Barton
Leg 2 - Jenny CooperSara Barton
Leg 3 - Shaun Denham / Steve Pattison.
Leg 4 - Sharon Hague / Anna Keys
Leg 5 - Nic Anness / Lisa Jamieson
Leg 6 - Dave Butler / William Overton
Reserves are: -
Lynn McCormick Arthurs
Sara Demaine
Caroline Clarke
Robert Samuels
Graeme Tiffany
David John Burdon
Richard Gibson
Suzanne Sharman
David Magee
Please advise of any difficulties or injuries at the earliest opportunity please.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Calderdale Way Relay - Sunday 17th May 2015