Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016

Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016 8 years 5 months ago #1

• Andrew Byrom
Well I've bitten the bullet and entered the presale for the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016 next October. I had toyed with putting my rejection letter for VLM2016 into the club ballot but its too close to my 50th in March, so have decided on the Y in October instead. The bonus is summer training and I can have a stress free birthday in March.

So that begs the question, who else is in the presale? Really enjoyed the 10m race and really need to have another shot at 26.2 and not repeat the novice mistakes of VLM2013.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Andrew Byrom.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016 8 years 5 months ago #2

Im in the pre sale Andrew but haven't decided yet. Might go for Loch Ness instead! Providing me bloody foot has sorted itself out that is!
Lets Run!

Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016 8 years 5 months ago #3

I'm in the pre-sale, and I've already done all 3 previous Yorkshire Marathons. Guess I'm a devil for punishment. Can't help thinking this pre-sale lark is a bit of a con though. After the inaugural Y marathon we were led to believe that it was a privilege for previous participants. Seems like it's open to every man and his dog now!
I will just make sure that I get in there first thing on the morning the pre-sale starts to make sure I get in again. Good luck all. Elaine X

Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016 8 years 5 months ago #4

• Andrew Byrom
Elaine Rushworth wrote:
Seems like it's open to every man and his dog now!

Haha you do crack me up Elaine :silly:

I'm planning to be there minus doggy.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Other Races Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon 2016