Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fox! Beware

Fox! Beware 9 years 9 months ago #1

• Jennifer Baldwin
Don't know if anybody has read the article in the Yorkshire Evening Post about a fox that is pinching shoes/trainers/boots?

Well this is not a unique fox - I left my trail shoes out several weeks ago and they ended up at the bottom of the garden. Then last week I left them out again (I know I shouldn't have!) and they have both disappeared. We do have a local fox that has been seen several times in the neighbourhood, so I presume he has them!

I now put my trainers in the garage.

Jennifer
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Jennifer Baldwin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fox! Beware 9 years 9 months ago #2

• Michael Hern
Hi Jennifer,

This happened to me, I left a pair of shoes outside overnight a few months back and went to put them on the following day and one was missing, and later found it in the next door neighbours garden with a big chunk of leather ripped off it!!!

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/late...eds-garden-1-6657138

I'd have felt sorry for the fox if it had been my off road shoes as these stink at the best of times from running in the valley. :sick:

Michael

Fox! Beware 9 years 9 months ago #3

• Graeme Tiffany
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Here a visitor to my garden; the view from my office (well, shed) window. I fear that some folk struggling to find the motivation to train might also see their shoes going missing.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Graeme Tiffany.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds