Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Names on Shirts

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #1

• Paul Dewhirst
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I've seen a number of Pacers with their name on their shirt / vest. I was wondering how they did it and wether it was easy ? And how does it stand up to washing?

TIA, Paul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #2

• Karen Fawcett
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Paul,

I have my name printed on both front and back and Candeserv in Armley did it for me.

www.candeserv.co.uk

I wash mine INSIDE OUT on a woollens wash and allow to dry naturally (do not put in tumble dryer).

If you need to iron it then also do this INSIDE OUT on a warm heat (generally one down from cotton).

Hope this helps.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Karen Fawcett.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Dewhirst

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #3

Nice to hear from you, Karen. I hope you are well. I have a lucky running top which I have worn and washed for YEARS on a standard wash, not inside out or anything, and hey - who irons sports gear!?
Anyway, I got mine printed at the White Rose Centre while you wait. Point is, this type of printing is very robust. Mine is still like new. One of the girls at the Pacers has a T-shirt printing business but as usual, I can't remember her name.

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #4

• Karen Fawcett
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Hi Elaine,

I'm getting there thanks - just cannot believe how long it has taken me to get over this stupid injury.

The girl you're thinking of is Joanne and Candeserv is her Company that she runs with her parents.

How are you ?

Ages since I've seen you x

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #5

I'm great, thanks Karen. Only one week since I came back from my hols, and it seems ages since. Yes, injuries can take their time, but hopefully you're getting there. We all miss you. Did 5 miles last night with Dillip as leader. He does well, he's a nice bloke isn't he?
We are meeting at the swing bridge as usual this Sunday. Hopefully soon you'll be joining us.
Take care. ElaineXX

Names on Shirts 8 years 8 months ago #6

• David Byrom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
design ah shirt opposite the commercial in pudsey will do it for you if you want to support a local business
Reformed runner after brush with mortality at London 2010, aspirations now set much lower, spend most of my time running with Finn in the Valley
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Names on Shirts