Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Race results

Race results 9 years 4 months ago #1

• Caroline Tobin
Just wondering how people get their names on the results section on website or newsletters please?
Done several races this year since I joined the pacers and not made the role of honour yet - likely my mistake because I'm supposed to notify someone which I've not been doing!
Thanks in advance, Caroline
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Race results 9 years 4 months ago #2

• Sarah Turner
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 55
Caroline - I do the Weekly news report which is e-mailed to members and appears under the News tab along the top of the website. Darryl puts the list of results on the Home page of the website.

If we know there is a race on a weekend we do a search of the results for those registered as Pacers. If we are not aware of the specific race you are doing we have to rely on you to tell us and many do e-mail me with details of races, links to results and sometimes even a little helpful report - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

I've checked Abbey Dash results and you are not registered as a Pacer so it would not have been possible for me and Darryl to identify that you were not included as we do not search through all 9,500 individual names. I'll amend the news report which I have just uploaded to include you.

Well done on your time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline Tobin

Race results 9 years 4 months ago #3

• Caroline Tobin
Thanks for your reply Sarah - and your cheering yesterday!
I have not been emailing any details of races I've been doing so my mistake.
I was trying to record my times to keep track of my PBs and seen that there is a section for that on the forum too.
Cx

Race results 9 years 4 months ago #4

• Mark Smith
Caroline

John Pop records the PBs for 5k, 5 mile, 10k, 10 mile, Half M and longer distances.

You need to post the event and time on the 'Your PBs' thread which is in the Misc. section of the forum.

Well done on the Dash

Cheers

Mark
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Race results