Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results

20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results 9 years 7 months ago #1

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
Quite by accident I stumbled upon a repository of race results for many local races going back 20 years. I was able to pull out all results listed against Pudsey Pacers; over 6000 results. It is a real hostory book of 20 years of the clubs racing.

For members who have been in the club a while there are some old names who crop up as well as many current members posting some impressive times in their younger years.

Look under the Members area and the Race Results Archive option for the excel sheet.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Darryl Stead.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy Good, David Woodhead

20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results 9 years 7 months ago #2

• Luke McQuade
Very interesting, nice one!

20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results 9 years 7 months ago #3

• David Woodhead
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Fabulous list you've found there. Appreciate how much effort its taken to correlate those names.
I've driven Carol mad for the passed hour with "do you remember questions" ??
Darryl, you want to get yourself a wife and three kids to keep yourself busy on an evening, rather than compiling these lists.

I'd done many races before the millennium, but glad you didn't find my name, it would make me feel old.
You'll have to let us know the website?
Thanks,
Dave

20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results 9 years 7 months ago #4

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
Dave,

Check out Dewsbury Raod Runners and their 'Rankings' section on the website. They seem to do some sort of scoring system for all runners and the results go back a long way. This isn't just runers at their club but every club going.

When did you join the Pacers Dave? Surprised that the earliest result they have for you is 2005 - thought you had been a member for longer.

I would have absolutely no chance of doing this on an evening. The 3 kids have more for me to do than I am physically capable of. Bit of cut and paste, excel and VBA string parsing over a lunctime.

Darryl
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous 20 Years of Pudsey Pacers Race Results