Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some great sessions..............

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #7

• Leigh Hinchliffe
All the best in your new venture!!! Hope your back to full fitness soon. Thanks for the past advice, it worked a treat (i think) :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #8

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Hi Jim just wanted to add my personal thoughts and best wishes on your future running (I cannot believe Baildon are getting you on a free transfer - absolutely scandalous ;) ).

Jim you have always been a very loyal and fully committed member of Pudsey Pacers and we shall surely miss your valuable contribution greatly. That said you will always be a friend of the club and I hope and expect that you will not be a stranger and continue to join us from time to time at any of our events/social activities.

Good luck with the recovery running programme I look forward to renewing my battles with you (not that I ever won many), it won't be long before I join you in that V60 category. All the very best good friend.

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #9

I really hope you are able to shake your ongoing injury off at some point and get back running even if just for fun. Wishing all the very best see you around the circuit its been great running with you Cheers.

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #10

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
Fell relays without Jim W on the team will take some getting used to. Understand your rationale though and good luck with the recovery and i hope to see you posting some fine results for Baildon.

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #11

• Antony Mawson
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
It was you and Tiff that talked me into talking up off-road running when I first joined the club, and for that I am grateful as its one aspect of my running that I really enjoy.

At events where you weren’t participating you always seemed to be there supporting the runners and offering advice, which was always appreciated.

Hope to see you at events in the future and all the best with the recovery.

Tony

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #12

• Andrew Byrom
Good luck Jim, as others have said you've always been keen to encourage new Pacers to try off road running. I'll never forget Boulsworth Hill fell race the other year, talk about out of my depth!

I'll attempt to run Round Hill fell race this Sunday in your honor.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Some great sessions..............