Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some great sessions..............

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #1

• Jim Wheldon
.......and the running wasn't bad, either !

The hiatus caused by my (ongoing) injury has given me chance to rethink my running activities, and to that end I have instructed my agent to negotiate me a transfer to BAILDON RUNNERS, which nowadays is my local club, less than a mile away on a good racing line.

If I ever get back to racing, I will no doubt see a good few of you on the circuit, but in the meantime may I wish Pudsey Pacers and everyone connected with the club every success for the future.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #2

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Wishing you the best Jim, in health and running (though the new vest won't suit you as much as the yellow one).

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #3

• Mark Dixson
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
All the best Jim - was good to see you last night fellow quiz winner!

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #4

• Andrew Hardaker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
All the best Jim. Always been a pleasure to run with you. I rememeber fondly running the last few miles at Otley 10 with you few years ago without spoken word driving each other on. Hope you get back into racing mode.

Andy

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #5

• Neil Wallace
Best wishes Jim - as a newer member you've been very supportive and, at times, brutally honest of where I've been going wrong. Only right you now get out of what you've put in, and Baildon better appreciate the 'ledge' they are gaining. Hope to see you (in the distance likely) at a race in the future...

NtS

ps stay clear of Philip Bland unless you fancy a few red wine hangovers... :silly:

Some great sessions.............. 9 years 8 months ago #6

Best wishes Jim! I hope that your injury is soon mended and look forward to racing against you in the future! Don't know why though as I don't like to see you disappear into the distance!
Lets Run!
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Some great sessions..............