Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yorkshire 3 Peaks Race 2018

Yorkshire 3 Peaks Race 2018 6 years 5 months ago #1

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi all
As most of you already know Pudsey Pacers played a blinder at this years Yorkshire 3 peaks race by providing over 20% of the marshals required for the race to happen. The feedback from competitors, organisers and others was very good. This year (2018) I have been asked again to continue with the roll of marshal co-ordinator and as such will be looking for members to come forward.
Its still a good 5 months off (28th April, save the date) but just putting it out there to see how many of you good folk would be willing to put your name forward to marshal. I'm not looking for 100% commitment (just yet), just an indication of interest.
A race of this this size, pedigree and history takes some organising and my role will be a small part that fits together with everything else to make the day a success.
For this race to go ahead 120 official marshals (many of whom have done this for many years) + many more unofficial helpers need to be on board.
As said no need to commit 100% but a simple Y/N reply would be much appreciated.
Why not put it in the diary for a weekend of cheap camping with like minded folk.
Any questions just see me on a club night
Regards
Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races Yorkshire 3 Peaks Race 2018