Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 5 months ago #19

• Neil Wallace
I've emailed to all who've responded thus far (over half). So you should have a reply from me with bank details.

I'll repeat in due course to mop up the remainder.

N
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 5 months ago #20

• Diane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I can do 11th or the weekend before

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 5 months ago #21

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
John Pop wrote:
Hi Neil,
...Seeing as David Owen took such good care of me in leg 4 of the event a couple of years ago, I might be fit enough by December to do it again. So pencil me in, any leg, with somebody equally as slow...

I was one of the first few to put my name down for this, just before three teamsworth had been reached.

I don't mind being a reserve if all runners in the three teams are quicker, but I don't think I want to be the gooseberry of a "trio". Why should I slow two other runners down?

I'm out then Neil, sorry :( , I'll still recce leg 3 for fun as I know leg 4, and I'll support somewhere on the day.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by John Pop.

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 5 months ago #22

Come on Jon! its called Gathering Winter Fools, why do you think I'm running. The more fools the better! Id run with you, doesn't matter what pace!
Lets Run!

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 4 months ago #23

• Neil Wallace
Hello all Fools - thanks to many of the 30+ Pacers who have replied by email, provided the required details and then paid. Brilliant response and most helpful.

Alas, there are still a few who've neither confirmed their participation nor provided contact info. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE could you reply asap - I have been instructed by the host club to submit all entries before the end of November. I cannot do this until the following have replied (sorry to name and shame...):

Suzanne Sharman
Jamie Noon
Ryan Noon
David Owen
Robert Samuels
Michael Dixon
Paula Bradshaw

Apologies if you've emailed and I haven't received - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

INFO REQD:
Confirm you're running
Your mobile no
Emergency contact no

I will then reply with bank details to pay.

Thanks - N

Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016 7 years 4 months ago #24

• Neil Wallace
UPDATE: thanks to the recent replies to confirm participation or not. You'll likely recognise there have been some late withdrawals. As a result a few legs (and teams) require assistance. Ongoing discussions will hopefully plug these gaps shortly.

Current position as below - please carry on arranging reccies etc.

I hope to finalise teams, pairs and submit entries over the weekend. I will then email ALL Fools to provide further arrangements, such kit, antlers, festive batons. suggested timings etc. Enjoy your weekend.

NtS
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races Gathering Winter Fools - Sat 17th Dec 2016