Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August

Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August 7 years 7 months ago #7

• Andrew Byrom
Martin Bullock wrote:
Enjoyed that, did much better than I expected and managed to run it all except 25mt of uphill just as you come out of the plantatation. Hope the other runner was ok.

Well run and nice to meet you. She went down behind me with a loud yelp. A few of us looked at her ankle, don't think it was broken but think she was going to struggle to finish after that.

PS: thanks for letting try out your Land Rover, thats put that dream to bed once and for all. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August 7 years 7 months ago #8

• Neil Wallace
Really good running all lads and lasses - pity that more didn't take advantage of the great event and In-House points. It will be interesting to see who gets the max 50 between Karen and super-speedy MV60 Coach DB...

I was chuffed to snaffle a 5min course PB. Look forward to seeing the Woodentops photos.

Nts

Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August 7 years 7 months ago #9

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
PS: thanks for letting try out your Land Rover, thats put that dream to bed once and for all.

You could always take the front seat out and drive from the back (wasn't that a clip from police academy) window down is a must when driving a defender, no space for your elbow if you don't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Byrom

Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August 7 years 7 months ago #10

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races Round Hill Fell Race - Sun 7th August