Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FRA relays 2015

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #55

• Leigh Hinchliffe
Excellent cheers Michael, I've got Neil and Jon with me so far, and the tent. I'm looking to set off from Pudsey at 6:45 to get to Pendle for 8:00. Car park will fill up pretty quickly so don't want to be hiking far with the gear. We still need to liaise with Steve and Rob. I won't be at the club Thursday though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #56

• Steve Boom
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Not sure I'll make club on Thursday...am I alright to jump in with you Michael?

Cheers, Steve

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #57

• michael dixon
Yep that's fine. Meet 6.45 at leisure centre or let me know your address and can pick u up?? My mobile is 07929590995

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #58

• Graeme Tiffany
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Correct SI-Card With Correct Runner/

The timing/results will only work correctly if:
•Each team in the club is given the correct team pack by the Team Manager
•The runners for each leg are given the correct SI-Card from the team pack. You will notice the team number and A (leg 1), B (leg 2), C (leg 3), D (leg 4) written on the tyvek wriststrap attached to each SI-Card. Please double-check this before you strap it on a wrist!

You Must Report Back to the Finish And Hand in Your SI-Card - Come What May

SI-Cards (timing chips) MUST be handed in to the organising team ON THE DAY at the FINISH even if you retire during the event. This is an essential safety requirement of the event and avoids an unecessary search. Failure to hand back a hired SI-Card will incur a charge of £30 and could disqualify you from taking part in a future event.

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #59

• Graeme Tiffany
  • Expert Boarder
I have correspondence from campaigners for a return to mixed teams next year who picked up our contributions / criticisms on the various fora. I've said we will lend support to secure a policy change.

FRA relays 2015 8 years 5 months ago #60

• Graeme Tiffany
  • Expert Boarder
FINAL TEAM REMINDER

DECLARATION OF RUNNER NAMES

Just to reinforce an earlier email to make sure you have all your runners named by 20:00 Thursday 15th. Just over 24 hours away. You will not be able to make any on line changes after that time.

RELAY T SHIRTS

We still have a few T's left for sale so if you haven't decided email me with your request : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will make sure they are there for you at registration.

PARKING

Thanks to all of those who have advised mini bus travel. Please car share and follow marshall instructions on Saturday. We think all parking will be within 1/2 mile of the event field and registration.

KIT REQUIREMENT

Please ensure that all your runners bring full body cover including taped waterproof kit plus compass & whistle as per the highest level of the FRA guidelines. WE WILL SUPPLY THE MAPS.

It is unlikely that we will reduce this requirement.

There will be kit checks so please do not risk disqualification. KIT CHECKS WILL BE AT THE START OF EACH LEG - NOT AT REGISTRATION

RACE INSTRUCTIONS

* On the paired legs BOTH RUNNERS must visit and arrive TOGETHER at ALL control points. Marshals have been instructed to report teams where runners are not running together and this may lead to disqualification.

* If any runner has to drop out they must report to the nearest marshal and to Race Control in the event field.

*Please follow any instructions from race marshals.

That's all (I THINK) - Please arrive early and report to registration inthe Village Hall.

Have a great day.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds