Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie

Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie 8 years 11 months ago #1

• Jenny Cooper
Hi all

I will be leading on a reccie Leg 2 on either Sat/sun 9th/10th May for those doing the race or for anybody that fancies a run out. Leg starts at Cragg Vale and finishes in Todmorden - full route info on calder valley website.

Please let me know who's in and if you have transport.

I know it's the weekend before race but only time I can do and at least it should be fresh come race day!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie 8 years 11 months ago #2

• David Kirk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi jenny

I would be able to do the 9th but not the 10th. (Leeds half)

Have done some of the route, so i've a fair idea, but a second recce would be good.

Let me know if this date is good, or if you and other s prefer the 10th, i'll go the week before

Dave

PS Halifax Harriers doing a recce on all legs for anyone interested on the 9th, on their website

Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie 8 years 11 months ago #3

• Jenny Cooper
Hi Dave

Sorry but Sara can only do 10th and as I don't drive and my Dave not done route at all we'll need to do the sunday. I forgot about Leeds half.

If ok with you we'll go ahead as planned and hopefully your route will marry with Dave's! Lol.

Can you text me your number so we can sort arrangements for the day. My number is 07906 831909, cheers.

Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie 8 years 11 months ago #4

• David Kirk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks Jenny and no worries about the recce. I'll get up their sometime before.

I'm one of the few people who don't usually have my mobile with me !!Best contact is my landline
01132792404, or i'll ring you the week before if I don't see you at club for arrangements. and tactics with Dave. I'll bring car for start/end to return us on the day.

Dave

Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie 8 years 11 months ago #5

• Jenny Cooper
Change of bank holiday weekend plans mean we could do a reccie on Sunday or Monday if this would fit for you David ?

Will still do on 10th as planned too but no harm in Dave doing it twice.

Let me know on here if interested n preference on day!

Cheers - anybody else is more than welcome - will be steady as only a reccie and my legs are trashed!
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races Calderdale relay Leg 2 reccie